**SPOILER ALERT**
Don't read on any further if you still haven't watched The Office on your DVR from last night. If you are like me it usually takes 1 - 2 days to watch things that have been recorded but I was super excited to watch it so I started watching it on the DVR before it even finished recording!!
Anyways...I had no idea what YouTube video they were talking about...sometimes I swear I live under a rock! Here is the video in case you were as clueless as I was! Tiffany...let me know if you want me to start practicing this for your wedding!!






2 comments:
oh my goodness!! i was wondering about the youtube video they were talking about on the office. thanks for posting! i love it!!
thats funny! yes what rock do you live under. I even knew what it was with prego brain and baby brain. haha i wouldnt do it in real life though. but its fun
Post a Comment