1. We were driving home the other day and it was cloudy (see picture below) and this is our conversation:
Erika - Mom that cloud must be tired
Me - Why do say that?
Erika - Because its sleeping on the mountain
Me - Yeah it does look like its sleeping on the mountain doesn't it
Erika - Do you think the cloud is cold? I don't see its blanket anywhere
2. Driving home another day she is looking out her window staring at all the beautiful different colored trees. As we are pulling into our driveway we have this conversation:
Erika- Mom where is the painter guy?
Me - The painter guy? I don't know what you are talking about
Erika - The guy who paints all the trees different colors. He forgot to paint our tree its still green
3. Last night Trent decided he wanted to take Erika hunting with him this morning so we asked her if she wanted to go...you will never guess what comes out of this girls mouth:
Me - Erika you want to go hunting tomorrow with Dad?
Erika - YEAH!! But he can't shoot Bambi
Me - Well thats what dad is going to go hunting for don't you want to go with him?
Erika - Yeah I do, but he can only shoot deers not Bambi.
Me - Erika Bambi is a deer. Bambi is the deers name.
Erika - Oh...okay Dad can shoot Bambi's Dad but he can't shoot Bambi or his Mom...huh we don't shoot girls do we.
Me - That's right my random child...we don't shoot girls thats naughty.
Later that night as she is packing her backpack for her 1st hunting experience:
Erika - Are we going to go see where Bambi's house is?
Me - Yeah you will go up the mountain and try to find Bambi
Erika - I better pack a towel so Bambi can use it to dry off when he gets out of the river
Me - (silence) ummmm....right
Sometimes I can't help but laugh at her and the crazy stuff that comes out of her mouth!! She definitely keeps us on our toes!!
Thursday, October 22, 2009
My Random Child
I am sure everyone could list off hundreds of things there kids have said that made them roll on the floor laughing but I swear my child is a RIOT...everything that girl says makes me smile. Here are some lovely examples for you:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Ha ha ha, I love it! These are my favorite kinds of posts to read. I absolutely love the funny things kids say.
Those are awesome. She has such an imagination.
You are so good to remember this stuff! She is so funny, she really does have an imagination...
Post a Comment