Kahill is a VERY naughty boy that Erika is friends with. Kahill likes to pull Erika's hair out of her rubberbands. He likes to color on her dress with crayons. Sometimes Kahill even comes over to our house and will bring toys upstairs from the toy room in the basement and leave them lying on the floor of our living room.Now you might be asking..."Why on Earth do you let Erika associate with such a little boy like this." The answer is I do not. Kahill is a figment of Erika's imagination. If she ever gets in trouble and you ask her who did something Kahill is always the culprit. We then have a discussion about how naughty it is to lie and then you tell her "Erika if you did this you need to let me know" to which she replies..."I did". End of discussion.
Why does my child feel like its necessary to lie? She has gotten alot smarter though about lying. At first if she did something wrong she would tell me that Alexis did it. Yeah the baby lying on the floor got the orange juice out of the fridge and tried to pour Erika a glass of it...riiight! This might be something that we have to work on for a while...wish us luck...Oh and if you see Kahill anywhere please let him know he is in big trouble.







7 comments:
I'm here laughing becuase I kept waiting for the "picture" to load! Then when I got down to the "figmenr of Erika's imagination part" I just busted up.
We had those at our house for a while, but ours were named Johnny and Tim!
Oh my. I dread the lying stage.
Jake and I had the discussion about a million times trying to figure out when kids are capable of understanding about telling lies. I am gonna say that Soph started grasping the concept around 4ish? Good luck, that is hilarious though.
this is hilarious. kahill? of all the names?
Wow! Do NOT underestimate the mind of a toddler! So funny!
Oh my gosh, I love these last 3 posts. Loved the empty box for the imaginary friend. I kept thinking the picture just hadn't loaded. Loved the picture with you and the baby. You are so cute and it just brings so many memories back of college. I miss you way more than you know. Payson Lakes looks awesome. Never been there. I passed your house on the way to Girl's Camp.
Sounds like Kahill's parents need to give him a good spankin'! Naughty boy, I hope this isn't a view into the teenage life of Erika when she has a thing for bad boys! Emily this is practice!
Post a Comment