
I finally got to meet and hold my newest nephew! He has so much hair and is so tiny! Babies grow up way too fast! It was fun to just hold and snuggle with a newborn again!
Lauren and I went up to Alpine on Saturday morning and just in case you were wondering, Yes, 3 carseats do fit in my backseat! Here are the cousins all looking at the camera...sort of! So cute if you ask me!
We went to Lauren's sister's house in Alpine and watched the American Fork fireworks. It was nice to sit on the deck and watch the fireworks and not have to fight traffic to get out of there! Her sister is married to Ryan Millar the Olympic Gold Medal winner from the US Men's Volleyball team. While we were there he got out his gold medal and let us touch it!! Of course being the uber dork I am I was gushing over it and took pictures with it. While taking pictures he offered to let me wear it...heck yes! Please don't mind my face in most of the pictures or the fact that I still look like I am pregnant...dang shirt! I was in heaven! If you don't know who he is shame on you for not watching the Olympics and supporting your fellow Americans over in Beijing. You can read all about him HERE though. He is such a normal down to Earth guy who just happened to be wearing a massive awesome watch with 85 diamonds on it while he talked about how he got to go golfing with Kyle Corver and Deron Williams the other week.

We were all able to go to Payson Lakes one day as a family. I have never been and it was really nice. The water was a little cold but perfect. You could get used to it really fast and then it felt wonderful! Here is Trent and Tyson racing back to the shore on their floaties.


We played on the blow up toys all day long. We all ended up getting lots of sun!
Erika and Oakley spent the whole day being tugged around the lake in this blow up raft (the best $8 I ever spent!)
while Alexis and Jordan spent the day sleeping away!

Here is Tyson chasing Harley. The poor thing about killed herself trying to hurry and get out of the water before he got to her!
Erika & Oakley got in some quality fishing time. No they didn't catch anything but they sure had fun acting like they were fishing!




We played cards, ate lots of food, took family pictures (of course!)
and were able to spend lots of time together as a family! I wish the time didn't have to end and they could stay here longer! Here are the kiddies watching Nemo while the adults play games. Don't they both look exhausted?!







1 comment:
How fun! We've never been to Payson Lakes either but it looks like you had a blast. And you look really good in green, by the way!
Post a Comment