• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Apples to Apples

I put Alexis in one of Erika's old outfits and took a picture so I could compare and see the differences. Look for yourself:


Like I said...we make cookie cutter babies! I had to find a picture of Alexis where she wasn't smiling though so I could compare her with Erika since Erika hardly ever smiled when she was a baby!! She was always so serious!

Erika always wants to sit on my lap after I get done feeding Alexis. Usually she ends up hogging my lap until eventually Trent will come get Alexis!! Here we are trying out a new seating arrangement! Once again...Erika is so serious...never going to get her to smile for pictures unless you bribe her with candy!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh My GoSH! They are so cute.. I love them!

Josh and Michelle said...

They are so cute, they do look so much alike. I love those chunky little thighs!

Stephanie Salmon said...

Looks like you did well getting some sun. You look so tan!

Mark & Shalon said...

they look almost identical!!!