The New Hot Mama!!
Oh my goodness, I can't believe she had to have that baby without Tyson!! He is cute, I do see Davies in there I think... How crazy to walk off the plane and meet your son...
I think he looks just like Lauren...with a little bit of Tyson. How cute!!
I think he looks alot like Lauren too. I am not seeing any Tyson in him!! I guess I need to some more baby pictures of him though to get a good idea!
its facial expressions that ty comes out in this lil guy... but hes got a good mixture. thanks for the cute post about our lil guy
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, I can't believe she had to have that baby without Tyson!! He is cute, I do see Davies in there I think... How crazy to walk off the plane and meet your son...
I think he looks just like Lauren...with a little bit of Tyson. How cute!!
I think he looks alot like Lauren too. I am not seeing any Tyson in him!! I guess I need to some more baby pictures of him though to get a good idea!
its facial expressions that ty comes out in this lil guy... but hes got a good mixture. thanks for the cute post about our lil guy
Post a Comment