She then took little chipmunk bites out of her apple and then let me have the rest...isn't she nice!
My sweet little Lexi Lou was an angel in the car and only woke up when she was hungry!
The next week we spent lots of time in the yard fixing up the backyard and getting everything ready for the Open House. My Mom and I had lists of places we had to run everyday to pick up or return things for that night as well.
Once the work was done we would throw on our swimsuits and play in the pool. One day Erika couldn't wait to get her swimsuit on and she just stripped down to her undies and hopped in!

Erika was in heaven being able to just roam around the backyard and do whatever she wants. My parents live on almost an acre so she could run around as she pleased!! She followed my Grandpa around while he was installing lights in the trees and would constantly ask "Whatcha doing" her favorite line! Even though it was alot of work it was so much fun to be able to help with all the preparations for the party.By 4 o'clock every day we were all exhausted though! When I would sit down to feed Lexi I would end up usually falling asleep with her after I burped her.


On Thursday night Trent flew back into town so I picked him up. On Friday we went to Kyle's swim meet. Erika had fun standing by Kyle's lane and cheering him on while he swam.


She loves Kyle and constantly wanted to be standing by him...and heaven forbid if she lost sight of him she would bug us asking "Where's Kyle" until she saw him again! It was really cute.
That night my grandparents and uncle and aunt and their kids came over to help set up chairs and tables for the party as well as start decorating part of the backyard.







5 comments:
swimming looks like so much fun!! when do you get home? i want to meet Lexi and see that cute Erika!
I'm glad she had fun at Disneyland.
Glad you had a good time! Your family pictures at the temple are cute, you look great and your dress is so cute.
isnt the newport beach temple so amazing. I was so happy to be able to go through a session there. as always...each temple is ONE OF A KIND!
We loved the picture of Erika with her chicken stars! What a clever girl she is to make a chicken star sucker! Such a funny girl!
Hey I know that swimming pool!! GO D.O. (it was actually the black and gold speedo that confirmed it!)
Hope you got to soak in all the CA fun times...isn't it funny when you leave you think, "why did I leave here to begin with?" then you see your husband and go..."OH right!"
Post a Comment