the food was delicious, 
the weather was perfect, and the turn out was huge!
Here are some pictures from that night. Here we are on Saturday afternoon making some lunch and just waiting to start decorating and getting everything set out on tables!
For the wedding favors they had 3 different kinds of candy and you could fill up a little bag and take it home. We found candy wrappers ALL over the backyard the next day.
Here is the sign in table. I swear Mike and Jess are the most photogenic couple I have ever met. When they take pictures they know all the right poses and the pictures end up looking like something straight out of a magazine!
Here is the kitchen during the whole party. There was food on every spare inch of counter top and there were probably 8 ice chests filled with stuff! Not to mention the food in the fridge and freezers both in the house and the garage! Yeah we were eating leftovers for a while!!
We set up a table with some paper so that people who know Brad from the ward or neighborhood could write him a little note so he would know how loved and missed he was.
At the party we had just a little bit of cake and lots of cupcakes. See all those cupcakes? Yeah my Mom and I made and frosted those with our own two hands. If you ever need any you can just hire us to make them! This is only like 1/16th of the total cupcakes we made too!
I think Erika had about 5 pieces of cake and 5 cupcakes! Here she is with my cousin Kathryn enjoying some sugar!
So much for a nice picture of Trent and I....I think the last nice picture we have of the two of us is our engagement pictures!
My cousin Mindy and London
Trent trying to keep an eye on our outta control daughter. She spent most of the night trying to roll down the hill in her white dress.
Opening presents!! Yeah. It was so much fun to see them rip open all their presents and ooh and ahh over everything. Makes me remember when Trent and I did that...I can't believe that was almost 4 years ago!
Awww Here is my cute Mom and Dad. They have such huge smiles on their faces because all their planning and hard work paid off and the Open House was finally over...wohoo for no more stressing!
Here are the girls after the party. I think Erika just crashed after her sugar high! 
It was a fun night though and it was sad to have the parties over with. It was so nice to be able to see friends and family that I haven't seen in a long time as well!







1 comment:
You're such a good blogger sis! I need to get all the pictures you took some time. Maybe we'll come visit....
Post a Comment