• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Disneyland

On Wednesday April 8th we woke up bright and early and headed over to Disneyland so that we could get there right when the gates opened. We took both strollers and I am SO glad that we took one for Erika too. It would have been a nightmare carrying her throughout Disneyland when she got tired! Erika had a BLAST and that word doesn't even give her excitement justice!! From the minute we walked into Disneyland to the tram ride back to the car she was in pure little girl heaven. Here is Alexis in her Minnie Mouse shirt:We spent most of the day riding the little kid rides Dumbo, Snow White, Winnie the Pooh, Merry Go Round, etc. We went with my Dad's whole side of the family so they had fun ripping around to all the big kid rides and while waiting in line would get a stroller pass so that my mom and dad and I could skip the lines and hop right on the roller coasters it was so cool! Nothing like walking past hundreds of people waiting in line to get to the front of the line!
Erika also got her first pair of mouse ears..of course they are pink...and princess! She didn't take them off almost all day!

Erikas favorite ride was Autotopia. She thought it was so cool that she got a drivers license and she kept it and would show it to the workers before we got on a ride and tell them "I can drive I have my license" it was too cute. While waiting in line for Autotopia one of the workers gave Erika a button that has Cinderellas carriage and castle on it and she was in heaven. She didn't take it off all day!

I made everyone go on Its a Small World so that I could feed Alexis!! Here we are on the ride!

My favorite ride was a toss up between California Screamin and Soarin over California...both very cool. We got front row seats on Main Street to watch the parade and Erika was in heaven. She got pulled out onto the street and was doing the twist with all the characters it was so cute!
We also watched the fireworks show and got a good view so we could see Tinkerbell fly from the mountain to the castle. Erika kept shouting "Mom its Tinkerbell" over and over she thought it was so cool! Here is my cousin Heidi holding Erika during the firework show. She loved hanging out with Heidi and the other cousins and following them around!

The last ride we went on before we left was Autopia again. Erika loved it because she got to drive. We were driving along and the kid next to us was probably 3 or 4 and driving with his mom and the car was bouncing back and forth and Erika yells out "Get off the road" it was HILARIOUS! The Mom next to us just starts laughing...guess I need to watch what I say when I get road rage!It was a ton of fun and not as exhausting as I thought it would be! Erika had a blast and can't wait to go back again.



4 comments:

Morgan said...

so fun! i can't wait to take my kids to disneyland sometime soon. i don't think asher will be as excited as a little girl, but he would still love it i think. glad you guys had a good time. you look great by the way. you're glowing and look so happy! probably because you're not miserably pregnant anymore! ;)

Hill said...

So fun, those pictures are so cute. It made me so excited to go in November.

Stephanie Salmon said...

Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth! I can't wait till I get to go again.

Shari Davis said...

Oh my goodness! Erika is hilarious!!! So fun! Glad you guys are having so much there! What adorable girls you have!