• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Everyone's Doing It

So I know about 10 people who have done this same quiz in the last two days so I figured I would hop on the band wagon too! So here it goes:

  1. How do you feel about Country Music? Bleh…I’ll listen if I have to
  2. How many curlers do you wear in your hair at night? Funny you ask…the answer is zero but Trent and I were watching My Big Redneck Wedding on tv last night and the girl had her hair in those old school sponge curlers…funny stuff…those things kill!
  3. What is the last book you read or are reading? Live, Love and Learn: Devotional Messages for Women (Mother’s Day gift from my parents)
  4. What 3 movies would you take to a Desert Island (this is of course assuming that you could watch them there)? Bourne Series, Oceans Series, and Mr & Mrs Smith
  5. What 3 TV shows on disc would you take to a Desert Island? CSI: Las Vegas, Friends, and Desperate Housewives
  6. Does this quiz stink? Next question please…
  7. Name your 3 Favorite Fruits: Strawberries, Pineapple, Rasberries
  8. What is in the Back Seat of your car right now? Nothing anymore…just cleaned out the car so that it can get all messed up tomorrow when we leave!
  9. When was the last time you threw up? Psh…Monday…seriously does anybody want to trade kidneys?
  10. What is your favorite curse word? Erika Paige Davies (what…I yell it a lot it should be a curse word)
  11. Name one thing you are really good at: Blogging at least once a week
  12. Name one thing you are really bad at: Returning Calls
  13. What 3 books would you take to a desert island? Anne of Green Gables Series, Harry Potter Series, and Scriptures ( I might be able to get through all them in a decent amount of time if I was on a secluded island!)
  14. Name your 3 favorite drinks: Water, Crystal Light Lemonade, Sprite
  15. When you were a kid, how did you get your candy fix? I would search out my Mom’s hidden candy stash…she has about a million of them!
  16. Name your 3 Favorite Vegetables: Potatoes, Carrots, and Corn
  17. Which Bear is Best? The California Grizzly Bear
  18. What is your favorite Ice Cream Flavor? Gold Medal Ribbon
  19. What was the last thing you ate? One of Erika’s suckers
  20. What is the last sporting event you watched? The playoff game is on in the background right now and I am sort of watching and listening.
  21. What are you doing tomorrow? Working and then packing up the car and heading down South
  22. Are you free on Saturday night? Nope…we will be partyin’ it up in Vegas!
  23. How much liquid can your belly button hold? Um sick…I have no idea
  24. What is your first thought when you hear "Australia"? “Put another shrimp on the Barbie”
  25. How many states have you been to? 23
  26. What is the biggest annoyance in your life right now (besides this quiz)? Kidneys
  27. How did you get one of your scars? Don’t have any…knock on wood
  28. What interesting fact did you learn from an encyclopedia? Can’t think of anything off the top of my head but remember back in the day when we had to do reports and had to look up stuff in an actual encyclopedia…man I wish I had the internet when I was in elementary school! I remember I had to do a project on Dr. Charles Drew (don’t ask me how I remember that!) and I dressed up as a doctor for my presentation.


I tag anyone who feels like filling out some useless quiz! Happy Thursday Everyone!

2 comments:

Hill said...

Not a terrible quiz, and I have some time to kill so I'll probably do it. But I won't illustrate mine all cute like you did.

Amanda said...

vegas! how incredibley jealous am i of you? not so much about doing the quiz, but for other reasons. you deserve vegas though after all you've been through the past few weeks. goodness girl, i admire your strength! have a blast, or hope you had a blast, depending on when you read this.