So long
Farewell
Aufwiedersehn
Goodnight
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight
Farewell
Aufwiedersehn
Goodnight
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight
So I am leaving in a couple of hours for Chicago for eBay live with a bunch of other co-workers so this will be my last post until next week when I get back...with lots of pictures hopefully!!
All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
I'm standin' here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
I'm standin' here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
I finally get to see Wicked on Thursday night so I am so excited about that! I told the people I am going with not to be embarrased when I start singing along to all the songs...thats right..I have every song memorized and I've never seen the dang thing!
What is this feeling?
So sudden and new?
I felt it the moment
I laid eyes on you
So sudden and new?
I felt it the moment
I laid eyes on you
Here is something to help tide you over until then. I did both my maiden name and married name....I bet you can guess which one had more before even seeing the results!
Going to the chapel and we're gonna get married.
Gee, I really love you and we're gonna get married.
Going to the chapel of love.
Gee, I really love you and we're gonna get married.
Going to the chapel of love.
Emily Smith
Emily Davies
Erika Davies
| HowManyOfMe.com | ||
|
So thats it for now...hope everyone has a good week and an even better weekend! Oh and when I get back I expect to see lots of Olan Mills pictures on peoples blogs!







6 comments:
love your posts!! you're so dang cute it's great!!
glad i could inspire you! snowcones are the best!
have a blast in chicago.
We are moving to Chicago! (In two weeks) AND I love Wicked! My favorite song is Popular...Have a blast!!!
I love reading your posts'. I did my name search also and -0- for Marcie Maloy and only -2- for Marcie Davies. COOL...
You guys are so cute.
Love ya, Marcie & Mike
Have a great time, you will love Wicked! Hailey Hassell had 0, 4 of me, and 6 of Alex :)
Alright, I'm done with the Chicago posts. See what you think.
It was so fun to see you guys on Sunday! Erika is getting so big and she's so much fun! I LOVE Wicked. The play is amazing (well, the one I saw in Hollywood at least). My favorite song is Popular, but it is so much more fun to watch it on stage! Have fun!
Post a Comment