
On Thursday we decided (kind of spur of the moment) to take Erika to go see Kung Fu Panda. I was kind of hesitant at first because Erika has not had a good history with movie theaters. When I was like 7 months pregnant with her we went and saw King Kong with my family and she was moving the whole time and made me so nauseous. I think it was her way of telling me she didn't like the movie. Then when she was about 8 months old we took her with us when we went to see Deja Vu in Seattle and she SCREAMED through the whole thing so I ended up sitting in the hall listening to the movie. Since then she has not been to a movie. We figured though that she is old enough now to actually sit through a one hour movie and we were right! She did awesome! We got her a little kids snack pack with her own box of popcorn and a tiny drink. She got to sit on this booster seat so she could see above the seat and she was in heaven!

The movie was okay it has some funny parts. Erika enjoyed it though. Her favorite part though was the preview at the beginning for Madagascar 2. She was laughing so hard and kept saying "Look Mom a Lion" and "Look a plane " So I guess we will be going again to see this! She hasn't even seen the first one! My Mom has been saying that she would love it but I keep forgetting to pick up a copy so she can watch it!






1 comment:
How freakin cute. I gotta say that water looks cold.
Sounds like you guys are having a fun summer!
Post a Comment