So as I am sitting at the computer trying to catch up on everyones blogs and emailing my Dad I start to hear "Thud" "Thud" "Thud". Next thing I know I get hit with a lego. I turn around to find this:

Apparently she just couldn't find that one toy she wanted so she decided to throw everything out of it and hop in and dig! Sometimes she cracks me up. When I asked her what she was doing she replied with "Minnie Mouse gone" so apparently she is trying to find Minnie Mouse (which is down in the car!) Ahhh the joys of parenting...oh well just another mess to have to clean up tonight!








3 comments:
That is so funny! My kids like to "find" their toys that way too. They dump everything out, climb in the toybox and forget what they were looking for. And then leave the mess like they don't have to clean it up. She is so cute!
She looks so cute and funny sitting in the toy box. Oh, I had that same care bear when I was little.
Em, she is so darling!! I can't believe how big she is. We seriously need to get together, it has now been years.....I started a blog today, you will have to check it out, I don't have much on there, but I am just starting. PS, even when the kids get older, they still search for their missing items this way!!
Post a Comment