So I went to go pick up Erika from DayCare today and she was wearing this pink poodle outfit! Kristie has a bunch of dress up clothes for the kids and Erika especially likes the Spiderman costumes she has, but today she had on one I had not seen before and she refused to take it off so Kristie said I could just bring it back on Monday! Here are some pictures of her (please don't mind the chocolate face...I was giving her M&M's and she was drooling them everywhere!):






3 comments:
I'll be honest, I wasn't sure what she was wearing when I first saw the pics but when you said poodle..it all came together! She is getting so cute! I love it when little kids find favorite outfits and never take them off!!! I'm with Steph, we really need to get together. It was so awesome to be at your sealing, you guys looked so happy!!!
that is a way cute dress up costume. she looks so cute!
That costume cracks me up, she looks so cute! I think it is so funny when they find something to wear and they don't want to take it off.
Post a Comment