• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Lazy Time


Since we didn't have to work today we just laid around the house and were lazy...it was awesome! Erika was high strung as usual and wouldn't go down for a nap so I tried to trick her into a nap by laying in her new tent with some blankets. When that didn't work I decided we should test out the new portable DVD players so we put in Mary Poppins and laid in the tent and watched the movie. Here are some pictures of us:



It has been nice to be able to just hang out the past week with Trent and Erika and I am not ready to go back to work and the real life!

2 comments:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Nothing beats a little "Chim Chim Cheree" in a pink tent.

Hill said...

Mary Poppins is the best. I bet she's not ready for you to go back to work either. Who want's to nap when they can watch a movie in a pink tent with mom.