• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

2 Years Old

I went and got pictures of Erika taken for her 2nd birthday at Kiddie Kandids. She is HORRIBLE when it comes to taking pictures. We spent the first 30 minutes there waiting for Erika to stop crying and making her eyes all red. She wanted nothing to do with any of the props (except for some stupid chair...see the bottom picture). The photographer was really good with her and didn't rush us at all which was really nice for once! It was nice to get a couple pictures of her actually smiling. I got an 8 x 10 of the first one and put it in her frame and replaced her picture from when she turned one and she has changed and grown up so much in the last 12 months! She isn't a baby anymore she is a little girl! It makes me sad so see her grow up so fast and wish I could keep her at this stage for forever (only potty trained would be nice!)

8 comments:

Josh and Michelle said...

She is so cute! I really like the 4th one. I was kind of sad too when Bailey just turned 3. They are just so sweet when they are little and even when they are not being sweet its not so bad because they are so cute.

Stephanie Salmon said...

Erika really looks like she has so much of a personality that she must be older than 2!!! Those pictures are way cute.

Hill said...

those are awesome, I love the dress and bare feet look. Where did you go? I need to do Am's 1 year pics when she gets over her cold.

alliehoopes said...

So cute! Lily was so horrible at picture places when she was little....they never even took a shot! Perhaps that's the reason I started learning to do it myself :)

Brooke said...

I would have never guessed she didn't like taking pictures, they turned out soooo adorable! She always looks so cute, good job Mom!

Lindsey said...

Those are so cute! It always makes me sad to compare the old and new pictures, they grow up so fast!

Megan Erickson said...

Very cute pictures! She is getting so big! You got great pictures for having her crying for 30 min.

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

I must give props the Kiddie Kandids people, becuase I have never seen that kid smile!

Cute though, with her little hair-do (see, it's growing in...finally)...just in time for her to discover scissors!