On Tuesday night Trent and I got to go to the Jazz game. Trent's Mom works for State Farm which is one of the Jazz's sponsors so if her boss doesn't want them then the kids get to fight over who gets to go!Trent and I won so Tyson and Lauren offered to babysit Erika for us so that we could go. These tickets are AMAZING and so close you can actually see the sweat dripping off of the players faces. Games are so much better when you get to sit like 10 feet away from the players!We got to the Energy Solutions Arena and were escorted downstairs to the Sponsors room where we enjoyed a nice dinner and received some hats and programs. Then we proceed to go down to the floor and walk across the floor to our seats! We were on the 14th row right at half court so we had amazing seats!
At halftime we walked across the floor again and back to the sponsors room where we could eat all the snacks and drinks that our little heart desired plus take back treats and drinks for the rest of the game.
The game was kind of a blowout and the Jazz were up the whole game by at least 25 points (111 - 89 was the final score) but it was still fun to watch because they were playing really well and had some awesome passes! Of course I didn't care if they won or lost it was just so must fun to be down that close!
Trent and I decided that when we start making our millions we are going to get season tickets to wherever we lives basketball team! The games are so much fun to go to and you get so into them! By the end of the game we had sore throats from screaming and yelling so much!
Oh and another fun thing to do at games...people watch! There are some total weirdos! One couple that sat on the row in front of us totally reminded us of Bob and Midge from That 70's Show! They sounded just like them and totally were all fake baked like them and ditzy! They were even all decked out in their tacky gold jewelry, tight polo tops and tight white washed jeans! Oh man everytime they would stand up to go get another beer Trent and I would just look at each other and laugh! Here are some pictures of them incase you haven't seen the show:







5 comments:
Emily- I hope that living in Utah has not made you a die hard Jazz fan, and that there is still a little piece of you who secretly loves the Sacramento Kings like I do.
That sounds like so much fun, I won't tell Jake... He would be jealous. Love Bob and Midge, that's funny!
THat sounds awesome. When our millions come rolling in, we'll have seats right by you. Then we can make fun of Bob and Midge too.
So how do I get that orange bar off the top of my blog like yours?
Emily, what's the deal with not posting for so long? ;)
Post a Comment