• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Friday, November 16, 2007

Tip of the Week

So my friend Morgan turned me on to this and I have been using it and love it! It seems like we all have lists a mile long of friends and families blogs that we love to stalk and get caught up on but it is such a pain having to click on everyone just to see if something new has been updated...well not anymore!

If you login to here you can set up a Blog reader account and you can just log into it each day and it will let you know all the new blogs with posts and you can read them right on that website! If you want to comment you just have to click on the blog name at the top of the page and it takes you right to it! I seriously love it. It took a while to add all the blog web addresses but once that was done it has been a piece of cake! I just leave it open on my computer and the tab will let me know when there is a new post....I LOVE technology!

I loved it so much I just had to share!

3 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Holy crap this is just what I need! My life is so boring that I never update my blog, I just look at other people's blogs all day and I always click all through them and there are no updates there because I check too often. :) Anyway, thanks!

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

You will have to show me the finer points tomorrow!

The Kelly Family said...

This is the best tip ever!