Yesterday was my wards Super Saturday and they had a lady from Preston, ID come and do all sorts of cute vinyl lettering projects. I signed up for a couple and had a blast yesterday making them. I have been looking for a big clock and they are usually like $90 + and then if you want to personalize them they are even more and this clock was like a third of that price! I wish I had done more for Christmas gifts! They were a pain to make though. There was about 10 steps to make them and it took the full 6 hours to make them but it turned out so cute and I am so glad I did it!! Here is what I did yesterday:
Here is the clock. On the top it says "Davies & Co. Established 2005" and then on the bottom it says "Family...it's all about time"








6 comments:
Way to go Em. I love that clock. why doesnt little miss Preston come to my ward.
wow, look at you and all your craftiness!
i love that clock. look at you, miss crafty. i love that vinyl lettering stuff. i want to make a little stocking hanger since we don't have a mantle.
Whatta fun super saturday! Everything looks so professional! The clock is my favorite, but I love the family ones, too.
Awesome clock. I have a big one that my grandma bought me that says "kelshaw and co." and i love it but it was expensive and not even as cute as that one.
i LOVE your clock that is too cute - i Made michelle one of those families can be together forever signs a while back too -
Post a Comment