for Christmas cards! With everyone moving all the time it is hard to stay updated with everyones address so if you could just email me your address ( soccergirl_88@hotmail.com) that would help me out big time! Or you can post your address on here and then I can just delete the comment once I have it written down.
We are waiting for the first big snowfall to take our family pictures for the card and the weather is just not cooperating so you might not get a card until next year! I still can't believe that it is almost Thanksgiving...where is this year going?!?
2 comments:
How are you so on top of all of this when you work? My excuse for not doing anything festive is that I work and when I have kids I'll be much better. But I guess that's probably just how I am. Oh well.
Post a Comment