So yesterday Tyson and Lauren finally got hitched! It was a beautiful day and everything turned out so good. We met them at the Mt. Timp temple for family pictures and to see them come walking out of the temple...it was so awesome! They look so happy together. Then Tyson ordered a horse and carriage to take them from the temple to the recepetion center for the lunch.
Then we had a delicious (and fancy!!) lunch with a short program. Then the reception was right after that! Erika had a blast running around from room to room and twirling in her dress. Trent and I were both exhausted from chasing her around all day once it was all over with. They ordered a cute little flower halo for all the little girls to wear and everytime we put it on Erika she would pull it off and throw it on the floor...stinker...I wish I could have gotten at least ONE picture of her wearing it! Here are a couple pictures from the big day!









2 comments:
Okay, Erika's dress is so cute! But where the heck is a picture of YOU? ;)
She looks so pretty in her dress. I love the pink and black, how cute is that
Post a Comment