• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

PigTails

Okay so Erika has barely any hair...we all know this...but she has alot of long hair growing right behind her ears and it kind of curls around her neck so I put her in two little pigtails yesterday and let me tell you...it was way too cute! Here are the few pictures I could get her to cooperate and let me take of her so I could show off my work with her lack of hair!
Little Miss Sassy Pants with her hands on her hips!

8 comments:

Josh and Michelle said...

Thats so cute. I had to wait a long time for Cal to have hair too. your Hubby is so sweet with the fhe. I really like that first song that played. You always did know the best songs!

Megan Erickson said...

love the pig tails.. she looks so cute! Dottie will hardly let me do them.. i have to chase her around while trying to put them in!

Haas Family said...

That is too cute Rowan has no hair to. So i cant wait for the day i can do her hair.
Lanie

Sara said...

She is so freakin cute.

Redd family said...

so cute....i love little pigtails!

Danielle said...

erika's pig tails are so cute they remind me of shell when she was little she had no hair for ever


this music totally reminds me of you i can so see you listining to it LOL reminds me of when you were little and i would babysit you haha ok that makes me feel old LOL

Stephanie Salmon said...

Okay, I totally love Erika's hair! And what an awesome FHE. Did you cut out the stars and hearts and everything? Where do you come up with your ideas. It's cool too that you have music now on your blog. Although I share my office two days with an old lady so I always have to mute my computer when I check the blogs. :)

Stephanie Salmon said...

K, those goblets are seriously cool. The one she's holding in her hands on her hips pictures. I want some!!! Do you know where they got them?