So I got tagged to do this last week and totally spaced actually doing it until tonight! The rules are that you list 6 facts/habits about yourself then at the end of the post name 6 people that you are going to tag. Then you go into their comments and tell them that they have been tagged. So here it goes:
1. I like to watch tv but there are a couple shows that I love to watch. I love watching the Food Network Challenges where they have to create crazy cakes in like 7 hours! Its amazing to see what they come up with! Trent and I both like watching the Sell This House/Flip This House type shows where they buy dump houses and remodel them on a budget and turn around and sell it for like double what they paid for it! We get a lot of ideas for our own home and have learned what improvements you can make on a budget that make a huge return for you! Oh yeah and I love everything on Court TV and A&E.
2. I am a game-a-holic. I could play games non-stop and am constantly asking Trent "Wanna play a game". Last year for Christmas I got a bunch of games that you can play by yourself or others from Trent so that he can get some free time! One time when I was like 7 months pregnant I made my family in CA and Trent play Phase 10 with me and we seriously played like 10 rounds and I still hadn't won so they decided to "let" me win and I cried and cried. I totally blame it on being pregnant but to this day anytime I ask them to play a game with them they ask me "Now you aren't going to cry are you?"
3. I am addicted to music as well as many of my fellow bloggers apparently! I love having music on at the house, in the car, while I am sitting at the computer, anything! To get in a cleaning mood I crank up the stereo on Saturday mornings and it seriously puts in me in the mood to scrub! As long as the stereo stays on I can get things done. I like almost any kind of music too...I am not a big fan of county but will listen to it if forced too! I too start listening to Christmas music in November and just can't get enough of it! Hearing songs that my parents have cd's of remind me of growing up and all the wonderful holiday memories I have from being a kid!
4. I love my family!! They keep me sane and can always make me laugh and de-stress after a long day! I would rather hang out with family than do anything else. Without them I wouldn't be who I am today and am glad that I can call them mine! My parents have also been a great example to me and have been such a huge support to us the past couple years. I just can't say enough about them!
5. I have had more random things happen to my family than you could imagine. We always joke and say that we have a black rain cloud above our house! Just to name a few we had our new house explode (literally...all that was left standing was the garage), a possessed tractor ran into the side of our house, etc. It makes for good stories though!
6. I love to read! I am constantly searching for great bargains and good books! If I start reading a book that I enjoy I seriously can't put it down and will stay up all hours of the night reading! Nothing is more relaxing to me than sitting in our big jetted tube filled with bubbles, lighting candles, and reading a good book! In fact I would stay in there for hours if Erika wasn't constantly pounding on the door saying "Moommmm, Mommmmyyy" I am a sucker for good deals too! If I find a book for under $2 I will just get it without reading the back of it to see what its about. I have boxes and boxes and bookshelves full of books downstairs. I would love nothing more than to have one of those huge libraries like in Beauty & The Beast with books from floor to ceiling and a big sliding ladder!
So there you go...I guess I will tag everyone who reads this and feels like joining in the fun!






2 comments:
i think it is time to break out the christmas music now! it sure it cold enough!
ha! I was actually thinking about when your house exploded just the other day, don't ask me why, but I was thinking how mad I would be if it were my house!
I love this game, its so fun to see how much we all have in common!
Post a Comment