
So our FHE lesson this week was on Love and ways you can show your love to your family. So we took cut out stars and wrote family members names on them and then wrote ways we can show we love that person and then glued them to a big heart. Mine totally weren't original...they were your normal...kiss them, play with them, etc. Trents on the other hand were way good (and some were quite humorous!) and I am sure he is going to die...but I am going to share some of them with you:
Dad: Go hunting and golfing with him. Thank him for all he does & the example he is to me
Emily: Watch CSI and other boring TV shows with her (its so true...I make him watch all my shows!!)
Tyson & Lauren: Let them live in my home. Support them in their marriage.
Mom: Tell her I love her everyday for all that she's done for all of us.






4 comments:
Aw, thats cute. You are letting tyson and his future wife live with you?
What a great guy!
aww trents are cute ... did he kick your butt for posting it yet? LOL
That is such cute idea... I wonder if Jake would take it seriously, definitely not if he knew I was going to blog about it! He always says, are you gonna put that on your blog?
Post a Comment