• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Childhood Memories


Okay so remember back when they had all kinds of cool candy as a kid!! Well one thing that I remember is Zotzs. Its a hard candy with some kind of sugar substance in the middle that fizzs up and after a couple minutes you are foaming at the mouth...sounds disgusting right? Well I love it! The other night when I was at the gas station I noticed they had some and couldn't pass it up so I bought a couple in every flavor!

Today I took them into work and shared the love with some of my co-workers! It was funny to see their faces as it started to fizz all over their mouth and soon they looked like they were a rabid animal!

Here is the description from the Zotz candy website:

Zotz are filled with flavor fizz powder, the more you suck, the more they fizz..

So if you can find some you have to try them!

2 comments:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Thanks for the introduction to this wonderful little treat!

Stephanie Salmon said...

Hilarious. My old boss Fred at the hospital gave me one of those a couple months ago. He was just as excited as you are. So I already tasted one and they're pretty cool. I bet if high school kids could get their hands on them they'd eat them while making out just like pop rocks. ;)