• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Here at last...Here at last...

Eclipse came out today...wohoo! I pre-ordered my book from Amazon back in May when I first found out about the series and it is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow morning and I seriously can't wait! Is it sad that I get this excited over a book and am seriously considering calling in sick to work so that I can be here when it gets delivered, rip it open and not put it down until I am done reading it?


If you are wondering what I am talking about you are seriously out of the loop. Click here to see the artist page and read about the Twilight series. They are awesome (clean) books and I seriously can't wait until I get mine!! I have already read the 1st chapter online on the author's website! I know...I'm a huge dork but I love it!!

2 comments:

whitney said...

another friend of mine just blogged about this series, too. i'll have to check it out. :)

Lindsey said...

So I still haven't got to read this yet! I couldn't find it anywhere so my sis finally ordered it from Amazon, but who knows how long that will take?! Plus I heard that she is writing another book in the series???