SOUNDTRACK TO MY LIFE
Here are the rules:
1. Open your music library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool... and alot of the songs fit with the setting.
Opening Credits:"Just Dance" - Napoleon Dynamite
Waking up:"Wait a Minute" - Pussycat Dolls (Man...if only I could tell my alarm clock to wait!)
First Day At School:"On The Road Again" - Willie Nelson ...hmmm interesting...I need to go back to school
Falling In Love:"Wake Up Call"- Hawthorne Heights
Fight Song:"Theme from Boondock Saints" (Heck yes....that is a serious kick butt movie! Nice job shuffle!)
Breaking Up:"Under Pressure"- My Chemical Romance & The Used (totally understand the feeling)
Prom:"Stayin Alive"- Bee Gees (hmm not my prom but maybe my parents!)
Life:"Good"- Better Than Ezra (couldn't have said it better myself! It sums it up nicely)
Mental Breakdown:"Face Down"- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (I think I would have a breakdown if I was in an abusive relationship)
Driving:"I Hate Everything About You"- Three Days Grace (I remember driving to CA with Trent and we sat and listened to this song over and over trying to figure out exactly what they were talking about...we decided it was drugs)
Flashback:"Sun is Shining"- Bob Marley (Kristin and I listened to Bob Marley while driving through the hills in Malibu a couple years ago...good times)
Getting back together:"When You're Gone"- Avril Lavigne (okay seriously this is how I feel when Trent isn't with me. Its amazing how attached you get to having someone by your side all the time and you feel like you can't breathe when they aren't there...I love you Trent...)
Wedding:"Whoo! Alright-Yeah Uh Huh"- The Rapture .... bahahaha
Birth of Child:"I Would Die For You"- Garbage (I really would do anything to protect my daughter. Its an awesome feeling when your child is born and the intense love you have for them from the first time you see their precious little face)
Final Battle:"Kiss Off"- Violent Femmes (Haha...obviously I am tired of fighting)
Death Scene:"Kissing You"- Des'ree (Woooaaahh song from Romeo & Juliet...crazyness)
Funeral Song:"Feather Theme"- Forest Gump Soundtrack (hmm...nice and peaceful)
End Credits:"Hotel California" - Eagles (awesome!)






1 comment:
ok, i'm going to try it. I'm using the same questions you did, it that how you do it? sounds fun anyway. my laptop doesn't have all my music, most of it is josh's so it may not work as well. we'll see.
Post a Comment