• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Here Ducky Ducky Ducky....

So I forgot to post pictures from when my parents were in town in the end of June. So when they were up here we were joking around and I told Trent and Kyle that I would pay them $5 if they would catch one of the baby geese (I am sure they are called something special but I don't know what it is!) so that Erika could hold it. Well...there is like 10 other big mean geese that protect the babies like crazy so it was funny to see them try to run around and catch one. Finally they got them all trapped in one corner of the barn and when they ran out one of the babies got stuck in the corner so Kyle hopped over the fence while my Dad ran over and scooped it up. Here are some pictures of Erika touching her first baby geese!

1 comment:

Hill said...

cute pictures. You have been busy. Question on your calender (cute idea by the way, may have to do that) is that Conrad Harding's wedding you have on there? if it is, wow, I'm surprised. good for him, I hope she's a sweetie.