• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Friday, August 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Trent!!

We celebrated Trent's 28th birthday on Wednesday. That night we had his family over for dinner. He got to pick his birthday dinner so we had faijitas...of course! I also got him a sweet Transformers birthday cake so I know he was way excited! After dinner we watched him open his presents and I sent him on a scavenger hunt...which I am sure made him cringe! He got sent all over the house and the yard trying to find the notes...it was awesome! My family used to do scavenger hunts on birthdays and I wanted to bring the tradition back! Trent got totally spoiled on his birthday and got $$, a weed eater, a leaf blower, clothes, a Dutch Oven cookbook, a Yankees wallet, a coupon good for a round of golf with Tyson, and a camping table. Its all sitting out on display in our living room! Everyone at his work joked that we were tyring to give him a hint to do more yard work by giving him those things but in reality its just stuff that we really needed! Now he doesn't have to run down to his dad's everytime we do yardwork! After cake and ice cream we headed over to the Spanish Fork pool for his parents ward swim party. They had the whole pool reserved to themselves and so it was nice and not crowded at all. It was a little bit on the cold side but we had fun anyways!

We hope you had a good birthday Trent...we love you!! You are the best husband/father ever!!!

No comments: