The 4th of July was so relaxing...and so hot! Trent and I both had the day off but he decided to work on a side job in the morning so it was just Erika and I. At 10:00 it was 92 degrees outside so we filled up the pool....put on our swimsuits...and frolicked in the pool most of the morning. After about an hour and a half and 4 popsicles later Erika was about falling asleep in the pool so I dried her off and put her down for a nap. I decided to go back outside and take my book with me. I blew up my mat and laid in the pool reading...the only problem was I feel asleep before I could finish one page and woke up 2 hours later when Trent called me. I was COOKED on one side of my body! It was so relaxing though just floating in the cold water and feeling the breeze blow I just couldn't help it!
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
4th of July
The 4th of July was so relaxing...and so hot! Trent and I both had the day off but he decided to work on a side job in the morning so it was just Erika and I. At 10:00 it was 92 degrees outside so we filled up the pool....put on our swimsuits...and frolicked in the pool most of the morning. After about an hour and a half and 4 popsicles later Erika was about falling asleep in the pool so I dried her off and put her down for a nap. I decided to go back outside and take my book with me. I blew up my mat and laid in the pool reading...the only problem was I feel asleep before I could finish one page and woke up 2 hours later when Trent called me. I was COOKED on one side of my body! It was so relaxing though just floating in the cold water and feeling the breeze blow I just couldn't help it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Those are the cutest fireworks pictures I've seen! Maybe the key is to take them when it's still light out so you don't have to be tricky with all the camera settings. Hmmmm :)
Post a Comment