

That afternoon we drove up to Park City to attend Mindy and Ryan's ceremony and reception. It was in a really beautiful place called Rose Sachs Gardens and it was just tucked away in the side of the mountain. It was fun to see lots of family friends from California that I hadn't see in years! That night we stayed in a hotel up in SLC with my family. Here is Erika being confined to her port-a-crib in the hotel room. She didn't think it was too fun being locked in there when it was time to go to bed. She wanted to stay up and play.
Saturday morning Trent and my uncles got up bright and early and played a round of golf. Trent came in 1st place and also came close to having his first hole in one!
We ate lunch, colored coloring books for the humanitarian project, had a sweet competition set up of Rock Paper Scissors, and ate tons of food! It was really fun and I can't wait until we have the next one in 2009! The torch was passed to my parents so that means the next reunion is up to them to schedule and plan and it will be in California!On Sunday morning my family came over to our house for breakfast and Trent and I fixed them breakfast burritos (Trent is slightly addicted to them and would eat them for every meal if I would let him!). After breakfast I made them watch Erika's DVD of pictures of her 1st year. I know they all loved it!






No comments:
Post a Comment