Okay so how long is too long to let your child sit on the potty? Saturday morning Erika and I ran back and forth to the bathroom everytime she grunted and then we would sit there for like 5-10 minutes and NOTHING. No wonder potty training is such a nightmare! She finally ended up going but my whole morning consisted of sprints between the bathroom and the living room!






2 comments:
WHAT? she will sit there for 5-10 minutes? Bailey will sit on the potty and we start singing abcs and if nothings flowing be the end of the song she is out of there. if i dont start singing she wants off immediately.
I have heard of people putting a tiny potty in the living room during the day to make it less work (for both of you) to stop playing and go to the bathroom. Good luck, Soph is 3 in Sept. and if I forget to take her during the day, she usually has an accident instead of telling me. Enjoy :)
Post a Comment