On Sunday one of Trent's cousins had a Missionary Farewell so we went to his ward and then went to his families house afterwards for a luncheon. That morning was kind of hectic (we are used to getting ready all morning long since our church doesn't start until 1) and so I wasn't really paying attention to things and was just pulling clean items out of our closets to wear and while I was standing in the bathroom Trent comes up behind me and and says "Oh...are we all going to wear Polka Dots today?" I hadn't even noticed but I picked out a polka dot dress for Erika, I was wearing my polka dot skirt, and Trent had on his polka dot tie!! Hey at least we all matched in something that was cute and fashionable!! So I just had to have his Mom snap a few pictures of us to capture our matching (sort of) outfits! Hey at least we all weren't wearing the same colored polka dots!
(Pictures coming soon!!)






4 comments:
That is so funny! Jake would have changed. I love polka dots by the way :)
By the way, we haven't had playgroup since Liam had RSV, so I will let you know when we start back up again, maybe this week...
em, I didn't know you had a blog as well. Yeah, they are so much fun and your are right, probably a lot easier. I will check back faithfully!
That is so funny! I have found myself matching with Annie more then once. BTW-I love your blog! I am so glad that you posted on mine so that I could see yours!
Post a Comment