There is a lady that does this locally in Spanish Fork for alot cheaper than other places charge so I fear that in no time soon my house will be COVERED with vinyl lettering and decor!! Oh...and if you are looking into getting some and need some ideas for sayings, thoughts, etc just let me know...I have a binder (30 pages) full of them!!
So...enough of my little rant! This morning I was in a cleaning mood and started going crazy all over the house deep cleaning everything. Of course Erika was right behind me messing up and removing everything that I had just cleaned up and put away! After a couple hours of attempting to clean with her "helping" me I finally decided to see if she would sit down and watch a movie so I popped in Peter Pan and sat her on the couch. She immediately got off and ran over to her toys so I decided to just continue cleaning. After awhile I noticed that it was rather silent and she wasn't attached to my leg so I turned around to see this:
She had grabbed her booster seat, a blanket, and a doll and dragged them over to right in front of the television and she was actually watching the movie!! It was so cute! She ended up sitting through almost all of Peter Pan which was AWESOME! I was able to mop and clean out the fridge and not have her help me! Usually she wants nothing to do with the television or little kid shows so this was a first!






4 comments:
I like your vinyl lettering! Looks good! dont ya love when they actually sit down and watch a movie.. it's heaven when I need like 2 hours to get something done! Erika's pretty cute!
i love the vinyl lettering, too! it's a totally fun way to add a little something to your house. your little girl is soooo cute. she looks a lot like a smith. :) by the way, i had no idea who you were when you left a comment on my blog! i had to click on your family website and then i was like, "oh! it's emily smith!" i had no idea what your new last name was. do you mind if i add you to my links on my blog? good to hear from you. :)
Sorry I am commenting again... soo can you put vinyl lettering on textured walls? Are your walls textured? hmmm ideas are running thru my head. Whats a good saying (in your little binder) for a bathroom that has a yellow duck theme!
Whitney: Haha yeah I read your blog all the time because I found it on Morgan's!! Your boys are way too cute...they are going to break some hearts when they get older!
Oh and go ahead and add away!
Megan: Yeah our walls are textured and it took a little extra effort but they stuck and look pretty good! Some of the sayings for the bathroom that you could use are:
Rub-a-Dub
Rubber Ducky You're The One
Splish Splash
Bath Time Is Splash Time
Bubble Trouble
These are just some of them! Let me know if you need more ideas!
Post a Comment