oh, I love babies laughing. So cute. Where did you get the letters on Erika's wall? I have been looking for something like that, but all I can find are capital letters.
I actually made them myself! I just got wood letters from Joann's and then painted them and bought different colored ribbon and then just stapled it to the back of the letters and tied it in a bow! They ended up begin like maybe $2 a letter and so easy! If you want me to make you some let me know and I can get all the stuff!
4 comments:
oh, I love babies laughing. So cute. Where did you get the letters on Erika's wall? I have been looking for something like that, but all I can find are capital letters.
That is the cutest little laugh! I swear that is the happiest sound in the world.
I actually made them myself! I just got wood letters from Joann's and then painted them and bought different colored ribbon and then just stapled it to the back of the letters and tied it in a bow! They ended up begin like maybe $2 a letter and so easy! If you want me to make you some let me know and I can get all the stuff!
totally precious! what a cutie. :)
Post a Comment