• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Litte About Rika-Roo

Here is my interview with my oldest sassy pants Erika Paige:

1. What is your favorite food?

Noodles with sauce

2. What is your favorite thing to play with?

American Dolls

3. What is your favorite movie?

Aladdin

4. What is your favorite color?

Pink (This changes on a daily basis!)

5. When you grow up what do you want to be?

I want to be a teacher.

6. What is your favorite place to go?

Disneyland and the Nickel Arcade

7. What food do you not like to eat?

Sour Cream and Pizza

8. Who is your best friend in your class?

Kayden (The little boy that sits next to her)

9. When you were a baby what did you do?

I fell off the couch and and got my black tooth

10. If you could go anywhere where would you go?

Disneyland

11. What is your favorite sport?

BYU (and that answers is correct she loves any sport BYU plays...but mostly BYU Basketball! She is seriously obsessed though with all things BYU. She makes her Dad proud!!)


Here are some other things about Rika Roo

1. She is an AWESOME big sister. Her favorite thing to do in the mornings is get down bowls and spoons and get cereal for her and her sister. If I tell her we are eating something else besides cereal she gets mad!

2. She loves to help me cook in the kitchen. The second I start making something (anything!) she drags a chair over and asks if she can stir for me!

3. She is a total smarty pants. She has been in school for only 2 months and can read books all by herself! I went to her parent teacher conference today and found out she is very advanced for her age. Of course I think my daughter is smart but it is nice to hear it from someone else! Her teacher tests her in a couple different areas and then grades them on a scale of 1 -11. She said the average kids starts out as a 2/11 at the beginning of the year and it is her goal for all the kids to score 11/11 in all areas by the end of the year. After 2 months of school Erika is scoring 10/11 in all areas. She said she is very advanced for her age and is amazed at how well she picks up things.

She said that she is working on getting all the kids to learn 20 sight words (the, is, my, are) and Erika already knows 45. She said that Erika is a group with a couple other kids that are more advanced and she works with them for part of each day teaching them more advanced stuff that the rest of the kids don't learn! I was so proud of my little smarty pants! She gets it from her Dad!

4. She is really frustrated that she can't give Riley a bath herself. Or hold her without us sitting by her. She wants to help out so much!

5. She loves to sing and dance and is always twirling around the house and singing songs!

6. She could draw and write things on a piece of paper for HOURS. Seriously hours! She likes to write down all the words she knows and write letters to people. She gets really mad when Lexi comes over and writes or colors on one of her masterpieces! Everything she colors or writes has to go on the fridge so I am constantly having to de-junk the fridge so that I can actually get to the handle to open it!

7. She is a total hoarder! She hates throwing things away and doesn't understand why we have to throw things away that are broken. She comes home with tons of papers everyday from school and she gets upset when I throw some of them away. I tell her that we keep the best ones and put them on the fridge for a while and the REALLY good ones get to go in her keepsake box. She doesn't quite get it! She gets mad when I throw receipts away and wants to keep them to play house with!

8. She is amazing at doing chores. She loves to help fold and put clothes away. Her favorite things to do are dry off the dishes and put them away and she loves to vacuum. 

I can't believe that my baby girl will soon be turning 6. She is growing up too fast and we love having her in our family. She is such an awesome helper!

No comments: