1. What is your favorite food?
I like to eat pizza and doughnuts. I like cheese sticks (string cheese). I like to drink juice boxes.
2. What is your favorite thing to play with?
I like to play with my dress up clothes and dishes.
3. What is your favorite movie?
Cinderella
4. What is your favorite color?
Purple (favorite is an understatement....if something is purple she HAS to have it!)
5. When you grow up what do you want to be?
A Princess
6. What is your favorite place to go?
The temple
7. What food do you not like to eat?
I don't like carrots. (She won't eat ANY fruits or vegetables unless they are hidden in her food somewhere)
8. Who is your best friend?
Cinderella
9. When you were a baby what did you do?
I throw up
10. If you could go anywhere where would you go?
Pizza Factory and California
Here are some other fun facts about our middle child:
1. She is finally potty trained! We had tried every form of bribery and she REFUSED to be potty trained. We bought her this Cinderella doll and it sat in the package on the table for 3 weeks and all she had to do was fill up her potty chart with stars and she could get it. She politely informed us that she didn't want to play with it. We bribed her with toys, candy, going out to eat, trips to the gas station to pick out any candy she wanted. Nothing worked. We put her in big girl underwear and she refused to go on the potty. She would just pee everywhere. It was a rough couple weeks. Finally I gave up. Two days later she grabbed her underwear and came to me and said "I want my Cinderella doll" and since then she has worn underwear and hasn't had any accidents! She finally got her doll and is still doing really good! She loves her big girl Cinderella underwear too!
The second we get in the car she requests that I turn on the ipod and put on the Christina Perry - Jar of Hearts song (she calls it the Who Do You Think You Are song). When she sings in the car it sounds like I have a little angel sitting in my backseat!
3. She LOVES movies and is always begging to watch a movie. When I tell her no movie she looks at me and says "I promise I will be good" Her favorite movies to watch are Tangled, Cinderella, and Sound of Music. She is mesmerized by Sound of Music!
4. She pulls the most disgusted and dirty looks and always keeps us laughing! There is always something funny coming out of her mouth. The other day they were eating lunch and Erika told her to hurry and eat her lunch to which Lexi replied "Simmer Down".
5. We were out running errands last month and a VW bug drove by and Lexi yelled out "Slug Bug Blue" and then slugged Riley....awesome!
6. She loves to wear skirts/dresses and has a melt down if I make her put on pants. The only way I can get her to wear pants is that I tell her she gets to wear her purple shoes with them.
7. She refuses to be called Alexis. If you call her Alexis she quickly replies with "I not Alexis, I Lexi" In fact if you call her Alexis she will just ignore you like she can't hear you. But then if you call her Lexi she will say "What Mom" like its the first time she heard you say anything.
8. Her middle name is Kamryn and she now thinks that everyone's middle name is Kamryn. If she gets mad at Erika she will yell "Erika Kamryn Davies give it back to me" or if I do something she doesn't like she will yell "Mom Kamryn Davies"
9. She loves to play dress up...but not with dress up clothes. She likes to rip down her sister's clothes out of the closet and play dress up in them!
We sure do love her and her saucy attitude!








No comments:
Post a Comment