What I love most about the summers is getting up early on Saturday's (okay maybe not SO early!) and hitting up the garage sales as a family. Some weeks there is nothing...other weeks we hit the jackpot. Today was a jackpot kind of day!
Trent found two old antique working radios and we googled them and found out we can sell one of them for like $250 online...wohoo! We got that one for a measley $3. And if no one ends up buying it online it still is a pretty cool looking radio and I wouldn't mind having it sit on my bookshelf!
Next up we found a double stroller for $15. The seats have some dust on them that we wiped off with a wet towel and other than that it looks brand new! We broke it in tonight and went on a family walk. I about died when the guy said he would take $15 for it! I have been looking for a decent double stroller and the cheapest one I had found so far was $50!
We also got some brand new black boots for Erika (tags on and all) for $3! We came home with all sorts of treasures today! Most of all its just fun rummaging through other people's junk and taking home stuff for way cheap that looks brand new!







1 comment:
Ha... We are a garage sale family too. Well maybe Jordan makes us go. HA.. One morning Jordan went on an early morning run and called me in the middle of it cause he found some stuff at a garage sale and I needed to come buy it now before anybody else got there. HA.
Congrats on the good finds.
Post a Comment