• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Monday, March 28, 2011

Countdowns

If you know me...you know I am obsessed with planning future events. I have multiple countdowns on my phone and am resisting the urge to add more! Here are a few things coming up that I am looking forward to:

3 DAYS
Until we find out if it is a Little Pepe or Little Pepita
4 DAYS
Until we head to Sunny St. George! Trent's whole family goes down to visit his grandparents on Conference Weekend and it is so much fun to have the family all together! We eat lots...play games...do crafts...you name it!
62 DAYS
Until camping season officially opens with Memorial Day Weekend! If you need us during the summer you can just look for us up the canyon. I am packing my Kindle with books to read and getting out our oversized camping chairs and I don't plan on moving all weekend once we are up the canyon unless it is to help get a meal ready!!


65 DAYS
Until my birthday!! The last one I will celebrate before I enter the 30's so I am going to live it up this next year!97 DAYS
Until the official start of parties, bbq's and family reunion time!123 DAYS
Until our anniversary! As much as I am sure that I will be ready to be done being pregnant the baby is NOT allowed to come on this day! Plus the day is already packed with 2 family reunions!134 DAYS
(Here is hoping it is less!) Until we get to meet the newest member of our family! What this really should be a countdown for though is only 134 days left until I don't throw up all the time!
236 DAYS
Until Trent and I are soaking up the sun here WITHOUT THE KIDS! Of course that means that I only have 236 to lose weight and get in swimsuit form (which if you remember the above countdown 134 of those days I will be gaining weight...awesome!) I seriously can't wait to spend 7 days laying out in the sun, eating 24/7, swimming, being waited on hand and foot, you name it!


2 comments:

Brad and Karen said...

You are the best blogger ever!

Josh and Michelle said...

I so cant wait to find out what you are having so exciting! Lots of exciting stuff coming up. I Cant see past April 16th (when Greenlei is due). But we dont really have much excitement coming up,so yeah! That trip without kids looks like a good time!