Something You Crave A Lot
Oh man...not a good question for a pregnant lady. I ALWAYS crave chips and salsa though whether I am pregnant or not! I go through spurts though where I crave something and then I eat it so much that I can't touch it again for a LONG time! One time at my old job there were a couple of us girls that were hooked on Pot Stickers and there was a place right around the corner that would deliver them to the office. Let's just say that after a couple weeks the guy who took our order knew us when we called and we didn't even have to tell him what we wanted!
With this pregnancy another thing I crave a lot is salads. Yummy salads with different kinds of lettuce and turkey on top and you can't forget the sunflower seeds! Okay this post needs to be done now...I'm starving!
With this pregnancy another thing I crave a lot is salads. Yummy salads with different kinds of lettuce and turkey on top and you can't forget the sunflower seeds! Okay this post needs to be done now...I'm starving!






1 comment:
I totally remember the pot stickers craze! That kind of sounds yummy right now, darn you.
Post a Comment