Erika was in heaven holding up the jammies to her and picking out what ones she would get and what ones Lexi would get.In the end Erika picked a nightgown for her and Lexi and then another matching set for them as well. She wasn't too happy though when we got home and I put the new jammies up in the top of the closet! Last night after they got out of the bath I let them pick out a pair to wear. Can I just say I love little girls in nightgowns?! So precious! You ready to see a cute picture of them standing next to each other holding hands and wearing their new nightgowns...
Well go look at someone else's blog then. Because last night my children were OUT of control wild. This is what I got before I just gave up:
Hello My Blurry Diva Child
Looks Like Someone Has Been Watching Her Sister Pose For Pictures
Alexis Charging Me Ready To Give Me Kisses
Looks Like Someone Has Been Watching Her Sister Pose For Pictures
Alexis Charging Me Ready To Give Me Kisses(Yes her tongue is out. Sometimes if you are really lucky
you get kissed French style)
Ehhhh...Good enough....
you get kissed French style)
Ehhhh...Good enough....






No comments:
Post a Comment