Yesterday I took Erika to our friend Angie's salon to get a haircut. Basically we needed to get her mullet cut! She had a really long chunk of hair that was making it impossible for her to wear her hair down and look cute. I am going to start getting in the habit of taking Erika with me when I go get my haircut every couple months. That way hopefully her hair will start to grow!

Angie did this SUPER cut bob cut that gives her some more volume in the back and best of all its all even!! Erika loves it and keeps staring at herself in the mirror. The first thing she said when she woke up this morning was "Is my hair ruined or does it still look pretty"

On our way home from the salon we had to stop at Nanny's work so she could see how pretty her new hair cut was! She is such a character! Never a dull moment at our house with this child around!! She keeps asking me too if we can go back tomorrow and get a haircut again!
2 comments:
I keep trying to work up the ambition to get Ammie's hair cut, I just figure she will freak out. Erika's hair looks so cute, it makes me want to cute Ammie's short and cute like that, but Josh would kill me.
I LOVE it! It is so so cute!
Post a Comment