So it happened again...poor girl is not going to have any teeth by the time she turns 5! We were all sitting in the living room last night watching a movie and Trent was laying on the floor in front of the couch and Erika and I were on the couch and she was acting goofy and trying to get something off the coffee table. Well she kept almost falling off the couch so Trent would catch her and push her back on the couch. Then all of the sudden I see out of the corner of my eye Erika jump forward and then I heard a thud and hear Erika screaming. I turn around to see Erika holding her mouth and blood everywhere.

Trent took her into the bathroom to get her cleaned up and the second she saw all the blood in the mirror she started freaking out even more. So he brought her into the kitchen and we cleaned her up and got her a bag of ice for her huge fat lip. We lifted up the lip and sure enough her gums are all purple and bloody again! She already has one dead tooth in front from her little jumping episode a couple months back and now I fear she will have another dead tooth from this one.

I thought she had hit her mouth on the corner of the coffee table but it turns out that Trent caught her before her face smashed into the table but her mouth caught him in the wrist and her teeth basically went into her lip!
Oh the joys of parenting! So when you see my child around with black/gray teeth please don't judge me...its not because I feed her so much sugar that they are rotting away...its the fact that I have a future gymnast on my hands that can't get signed up for a class until she is 3!
She is such a Daddy's girl...she wanted him to kiss her lip better!
Oh yes and ladies don't you just love the beard? Can anyone tell me what time of year it is?!?! HUNTING SEASON is slowly approaching so Trent has to grow his camo beard so he can shoot a big one this year! Now I admit that he does look very nice with a beard but its not so much fun to kiss!! The other day he informed me that wouldn't it be fun if he kept it until right before the baby was due and then shaved it all off? (fun isn't exactly the word I would have used) He told me it would give me something to look forward to in a couple months! As if the idea of finally not being pregnant isn't enough to keep me happy!! Oh well...I will look forward to seeing his smooth face again in 5 1/2 months!








8 comments:
The beard thing sounds so familiar, I usually have to put up with one from fall until winter, not anymore though, Jake has to be clean shaven every day now for work and he is hating his life! Poor Erika, that sad face in the last picture cracks me up!
yeah, why do guys feel like they need a beard to hunt? If Josh didn't have to shave for work, he'd be bearded too. Poor girl, hopefully she didn't bump her tooth enough to deaden it.
Whats funnier is I can't think of Trent without a beard. I think it would be weird to see him without it. I know what you're thinking! I'm not helping.
Love the pics of erika. What a funny girl! I wish I could be there to help you out through this pregnancy!
by the way I appreciate the post even when your sick. This is how I know you must love us!
With all of the knocks that she takes you would think that she was Tyson's child. He was the one for me that was always black and blue, cut and bleeding. I think from the time he was 2 until he was a teenager the dr's and nurse's at the hospital knew us be first name. Makes me sad to see her sad face. Can't wait to kiss it better.
Dang girl, all the time! She is soo cute with trent i love it.
Oh...how sad...poor girl!! Maybe someday she'll learn. She'll be a tough little girl someday... Still sad. It kinda makes me sick to my stomach to think about...
Poor little gymnast! I hope her mouth heals soon!
And the beard thing is hilarious. I'd almost forgotten about the ritualistic facial hair many serious hunters sprout. :o)
just cause your pregnant doesn't mean you can stop blogging weekly.
Post a Comment