Erika and I have big plans for the weekend!! I told her this morning that we would go rent that new Little Mermaid movie and she could have a sleepover in Mom's bed and have popcorn...that got her excited! Little does she know that I have to have her sleep with me because otherwise I hear everything in the house and every creak and little noise freaks me out! I know...I am a weakling!
The other night when Trent was getting everything out and packed Erika was helping him by trying on everything! On Wednesday Trent went up to Cabela's and spent his gift card that he got for his birthday from my parents. He has been wanting new NICE hunting boots for a really long time and he finally got to get them! Here is Erika trying to walk in his boots. Yeah that special face she is pulling is her mean face...what a dork.


Tonight for our 1st little girls night Erika and I went to the mall...wohoo! I got a couple shirts from Motherhood Maternity and I got a cute little sweater for Erika. Since Erika was such a good trooper we went to the Disney store and she picked out a cute little cup. Well we are off to watch the movie. Hope everyone has a good weekend!






5 comments:
That is so cute, I love the mad face. I can't wait til Ammie wants to do fun stuff with me while Josh goes dumb hunting.
Ohh Emily I can so relate. We made snickerdoodles and watched what not to wear and played checkers for our girls night. of course I am a Football widow and not so much a hunting widow, but its all the same. I am the same way when he is gone all night. To bad we dont live close to each other. then we could have some girls nights together.
that sounds fun! Erika is so silly. i took pictures on my phone of them and send them to Ty!
miss ya guys
Wait...Trent is going hunting with TRint???? That is crazy! P.S. Erica's mad face looks like your mad face! See you tonight!!! Mmmmm BBQ
You are always so good to let Trent go places without you and Erika, it makes me feel like a bad wife! Maybe it's just the THREE kids???? I try to let him go I swear!
Post a Comment