
Thats right we are expecting baby #2! After having total baby fever for the past year we finally get to have another one of our own. If I had remembered how horrible being pregnant was I would have lost that fever real quick! I was hoping that the 2nd time around would be easier but not so far. I think that God knows that I would never have more kids if I remembered just how much I hated being pregnant so he gave my mind a couple years to forget and it totally worked...until I threw up for the first time and all those hidden memories came flooding back. Here's hoping that the next 30 weeks will only get better. For those of you that don't want to do the math I am due on March 3rd.
We got Erika this shirt to surprise our parents with. It was fun to see their reactions when they wore it...I'll go into more detail later...its 9:30 and I am ready for bed...so sad!

Getting her to hold still for 2 seconds so I could take a picture of her in this shirt was pure torture. She was being a total ham tonight! Here are some of the reject pictures:






36 comments:
you little skeeze! why didn't you tell me!!
that was me above
You know how hard it was to keep that a secret!!!
That is awesome. We are very excited for you guys. It will be fun to see how Erika reacts to the new baby. Brody absolutly loves being a big brother. We will be checking back often for updates!
-Brandon
Yeah!! Congratulation!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Sorry to hear about the sickness...
Ha ha, I wondered! Glad you clarified. Congratulations Emily! Okay, we really need to get together. Soon.
oh yay!!! Congrats! That's so exciting! How fun...
Your brother spilled the beans on Facebook, but I wanted to wait to congratulate you when you made the announcement. Can't wait for the new addition to the family! Yea!!
congratulations!!!
Wow, that's awesome. It's also funny because I remember a post about you cleaning up puke all night and never mentioning being sick yourself so I thought it was weird when you said that your little drive episode made you sick. Good luck and congratulations.
Congrats on baby #2! It's always so nice for them to have a sibling, although sometimes or for me most times my oldest is a little too much help. That is really exciting. I hope you get feeling better soon. For me after after 12 weeks I always felt better. Good luck and congrats!
Tyson and I are so excited. I got a letter from him yesterday saying how excited he was...and jealous...and sad that we are going to miss out on the new one!
When you told us about the shirt we thought it was cute...but it was cutier in the picture...make sure to send one to ty..he'll love it!
love ya
Yeah.. congrats...I hope the sickness doesnt last too long!
Congratulations cousin! I hope that the pregnancy goes a bit more smooth for you! I can't wait to see the newest addition when they arrive!!!
After the last post I was back-reading, wondering if I had missed your announcement... CONGRATS again though! I really hope the meds work for you (if you decide to try it) if you need any sympathy, I am obviously fresh enough to remember how much it sucks to be pregnant!
Congrats Emily, that's soo exciting!!
Wow! That's great, and Erika's back of the shirt says it all!
Congratulations!! Hopefully this time around you won't be so sick! Good Luck!!
Hooray for babies!!! It's about time we have a pregnant person in this office, I mean it's been 4 months without one, and it just didn't feel right! Hooray for you!! and Trent!! and Erica!!
Congrats! That is really awesome. Hope the next 30 weeks aren't too bad! I'm excited to hear whether Erika will have a little sister or brother!
Congratulations!!! I felt EXACTLY the same way you did about being pregnant. I was so excited about having a baby, but completely forgetting how NOT fun it was being sick. Once I was sick, I remembered why we waited so much longer. And now we're having TWINS! Go figure! Are you sure you only have one baby in there?! Just kidding!!! Love Erika's shirt! Where did you get it? I really want to get Lilli one!!!!!!
Nice! Another little blondie to add to the Davies Clan! I'm so excited for you!
Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you!
YEAH!! Congratulations!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! That is Awesome...
Great shirt choice! I was wondering when you would have another! That is way too exciting and I secretly hope you have another girl because Erika is a doll. Anyway, Zophran is generic now so maybe that will help. It helped make me functionable during my pregnancy. Good luck!
Congratulations! I love the t-shirt!!!
Congrats Ems, that is so exciting!. Cute way of telling the fam!
Congrats you guys! Erika is so great, I can't wait to meet the new addition to the fam :)
Emily, how are you feeling? If you're feeling too sick, my doctor perscribed me Zofran and it helped (and still helps) A LOT!! It took away my nausea. Just something to think about. I'll be thinking of ya and hope that you get to feeling better, SOON!!!
YAY! So excited for you guys! can't wait to hear what you're having!
Congratulations Emily! I am so excited for you! And, I love Erika's shirt. What a cute way of telling people about it.
Wow congrats!!!!!!!! I tagged you by the way so read my blog and post your own!
Wow congrats!!!!!!!! I tagged you by the way so read my blog and post your own!
Yea! I'm so excited for you guys!!! I heard that we missed an awesome weekend at the canyon and I heard that your picture DVD was the best part. I haven't seen it yet, but I'll get it from my sister. Thanks so much for doing that for everyone. You are so great! Congrats again!
Congrats Emily!! So excited for you and wish you better days ahead with less vomiting :) Hopefully I get to meet your cute kiddos someday when we return to Utah!
Post a Comment