Here is a picture of what Santa brought our little angel:
She walked down the stairs and right over to her stuff! She was in heaven with all the noises and dress up jewelry that she didn't even see anything else! Erika also got about 10 pairs of Princess dress up shoes and a whole chest full of dress up clothes and jewelry! She was in little girl heaven!

After opening the first couple presents she got the hang of it real quick and was ripping open presents as fast as we could hand them to her! She would pick up a present from her pile and take it over to someone and sit on their lap while she ripped it open! Here she is with my brother Brad and they are playing with her new book.
Here are some more pictures of Erika and her dress up clothes! Erika also got some cute clothes, a Dora tent and tunnel, books galore, and lots of babies (her favorite)!


Trent and I also got totally spoiled! We got DVD players for the car, camping gear, dutch ovens, clothes, and more pieces to my Willow Tree Nativity set. I got a sewing machine which I have been begging for ever since I made our Christmas stockings and had to borrow my Mother in Laws and a Toaster Oven! Trent got lots of tools and boy toys! We also got lots of movies!! Bourne Ultimatum, Transformers, The Man From Snowy River, and Pirates of Carribean to name a few!
Here is a picture of Brad testing out the strength of Trent's new fold up garbage can with Erika:

One of my brothers got boxing gloves so Mike and Trent tried to con Erika into putting them on so she could box with them! She would only put them on for a second so I could never get a picture of them on her!

Thank you to all of our family for the gifts that they gave us this year! We must have been extra nice this year to get everything that we did! We love you! I will post more later about the rest of our trip...I need to go to bed!






3 comments:
They must just really like that you have a kid and are trying to bribe you to bring her to their house more often. :)
Looks like a lot of fun. It's nice to be spoiled.
I love her pigtails!! So cute! Sounds like you had a great Christmas! It's so nice to be around family-now back to work huh!
Post a Comment