• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

All About Erika


Thanks Eliza for the great idea!!

1.age: 22 Months

2.Name? Erika Paige

3. birthday?February 15th

4. time of birth?7: 40 PM

5. how long did labor last? I was induced so from the time we walked into the hospital to the time I had her would be 19 hours

6. who was in the room when baby was born?Trent

7. how long did u push?40 minutes

8. weight? 7lbs 12 oz

9. length? 20 inches

10. any hair? Not alot...but yes there was some hair!

11. Who does baby look like? I think she is a good mix between Trent and I!

12. Be honest...how much weight did u gain while pregnant? 17 lbs...throwing up everyday for 9 months is not easy on the body

13. Was baby early or late? One day late...which was okay with us because we didn't want a valentines day baby!

14. who drove u home from hospital? Trent and my Mom

15. how many baby showers did u have? 2

16.How old was baby when he started sleeping through the night? She was an awesome baby and within the 1st week was sleeping through the night!

17. did you breastfeed? Yes for a couple weeks. But it got too frustrating and Erika would cry and then I would cry...not good!

18. If not, what kind of formula ? Enfamil

19. Who keeps your baby the most? Um..Trent and I? She is our child

20. When do u want to have another? Not until I forget the nightmare of a pregnancy I had last time. I am sure we will start trying though again in about a year

21. How did u pick the name? Haha...we drew names out of a hat! While I was in labor we went through the baby book and wrote down all the names we liked. Then once we had her she was Baby Girl Davies for 2 days and they wouldn't let us leave the hospital without a name so Trent and I wrote down our 2 favorite names out of the list and put them in a hat. The name Erika we both put down so since we both liked it we used it.

22. How did you know when it was time to go to hospital? The Labor & Delivery Room called me and said it was time to come to the hospital!

23. Who drove you there? Trent

24. Did you go home or somewhere else when you left the hospital? Home

25. Did anyone spend the night with you your first night home? My Mom did and she was amazing! She was such a good help and I love and respect her so much more now as my Mother than I could have ever imagined! Bringing your first child home is very overwhelming and she was a great blessing to have around to help Trent and I! Plus it was nice being able to use her as a babysitter when Erika was only a couple days old and Trent had to take me back to the Emergency Room. What would we have done without her there?!?

3 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Sometimes I can't imagine any of that ever happening to me. Hopefully it will someday...well, hopefully some of it will one day. I don't want any of the nightmares...

Hill said...

That is so cute, I'm going to do it on my blog. It is fun to compare traumatic events:)

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Still waiting for an update with pictures of the big day!