• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Summer Plans

So Monday night Trent and I finally sat down and attempted to figure out our travel plans for this summer. I wish I could say that they include going on a cruise and visiting Fiji...but oh well..maybe next year! We have alot of family trips planned and are hoping to be able to go camping a couple times this summer! We always start out the season saying we are going to go like every other weekend...and then we end up going like once!

My brother, Mike, gets home from his mission in the end of May (yeah!!!) and so we are going to California the 1st week of June in order to be there for his homecoming talk & party and also my other brother, Brad, graduates from High School that weekend so we will be there for his graduation which works out nicely!!

Then we will come home and work for 4 days and then that weekend we will take off to Chicago with my family to visit Mike's mission and also we are going to hit the sites of Nauvoo in a very whirlwind type trip!

After that we are just going to stick around here and attend a couple family reunions. Then the 1st weekend in August we are going down to Palisades to go camping with Trent's family! So I guess we have at least one camping trip planned so far! I hope we can camp at least once (if not twice) a month in the summer! Every year we talk about planning a camping trip with our friends that are married and have kids but it just never happens...maybe this year will be there year we start! It would be fun to get a group of people together and pick a weekend in the summer and try to go to the same place every year! I know my family has a tradition of going camping over Memorial Weekend in Santa Cruz and we always go with a huge crowd and it is so much fun! Definitely and idea to start working on!

No comments: