• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Snap Happy

Trent didn't work today and I have been working late all week so I told him that he was in charge of making dinner tonight so we went out to dinner to Los Hermanos! Hey I am not going to complain...any night I don't have to cook is a good one! After we got home Erika was playing with her toys and I just had to snap some pictures!

Trent and I have decided that our camera is officially lame as I have to wait like 2 minutes between each picture and then the quality isn't that great to begin with! It was fine before we had her but kids are just too hard to capture with a crappy camera! I am starting to save my pennies in order to get a really nice one and I told Trent that I only want money to go towards the camera for Mother's Day...he agrees with me!

Okay..so back to the pictures...so the one above is one of those classic sleeping pictures (I have about 9 million of them!) But this one was just so precious! She usually drags one of her stuffed animals to bed with her and when I went to go check on her before I went to bed I saw this and it looks like the lamb is giving her a kiss...so cute! And for the bottom picture please note that she has her purse in the back of the stroller and the dog is actually facing forward! She cracks us up and sometimes we wonder where she learns all this stuff!



Then in the other picture where she is actually looking at the camera she had just gotten in trouble for throwing puzzle pieces at her Dad's head...and she apparently doesn't care...and its the only one we have of her sort of smiling! Little demon...




3 comments:

Hill said...

Hey, it's Jakes sister. I was on lindseys blog and saw that you had one so i thought i'd check it out. That picture of the sheep giving her a kiss is so cute. They always looks so innocent when they're asleep.

Lindsey said...

I always love my kids the most when they are sleeping :)

Trent & Emily Davies said...

I totally understand that feeling! They look so sweet and lovable when they are sleeping and then they wake up and become out of control!!

Too bad she doesn't sleep more! I am missing the naps she took every couple hours!