After feeding her I walked out to the living room to find the house all decorated in stuff that said "Aged to Perfection"!
Trent is so nice to me! When he turned 30 the whole house looked like a cave with all the black balloons and decorations that said Over the Hill!
There were beautiful flowers on the table with cards from the girls and Trent and stacks of presents!
After present time we packed up the girls and took them to Trent's parents house for a sleepover and we headed to Salt Lake City! We stopped at In-n-Out for some lunch and it was so nice being able to eat and then drive and talk about adult stuff without kids listening and asking questions and not worrying about kids fighting or yelling at each other or making sure they were eating their food instead of playing around!
Once we got to SLC we checked into our room and then we headed over to the new City Creek shopping center to do some birthday shopping. We basically just walked through the mall and then right back out to the car. Too rich for our tastes! It was a really nice place but definitely not our style! I like to shop sale racks and they definitely didn't have any of those there!
We headed over to Gateway where we felt much more at home! We shopped and just relaxed. Then we headed back to the room and changed and got ready for a late dinner. We used my birthday gift card from work to eat at PF Changs. We made sure we got a seat outside so we could people watch...our favorite thing to do!
After dinner we hit up a late movie and saw the new Snow White movie. I haven't been to a movie later than 6:50 in probably 7 years so it was nice seeing a movie at 10pm!!
Sunday morning we headed towards Park City and drove and walked around and just took our time getting home the back way. It was so nice to spend time alone with my husband!!I got spoiled all weekend and took zero pictures to prove it! For my birthday I got lots of gift cards that will be put to good use, new shoes (see below!)
sandals, skirts, shirts, sweatshirts, jewelry, new sheets, movies, fingernail polish I was seriously so spoiled! Thanks to everyone in the family who shared their love with me on my birthday! I couldn't ask for a better day or a better family to spend it with!












No comments:
Post a Comment